I am a 54 year old woman who has enjoyed every moment since I’ve been old enough to walk – to play outside! Adding to the outdoor commitment, I was a life guard during high school and two summers of college. 10 hour days all in the sun! Total Bliss!
The beating my skin has endured continues with an additional 25 ++ years of boating every summer on Long Island Sound. Yes, I have added more sun screen than during my youthful years, but salt air, salt water and sun do take their toll.
About the age of 50, I met Dr. Artemis in my journey to figure out how to repair and hold back the deepening “laugh” lines (also known as Trish’s crevices) and to improve the overall skin tone. Holding back the sands of time also plays a part in my corporate career of over 30 + years with the goal to be forever young over the next 10+ years.
The gentle touch of Dr. Artemis’ acupuncture is a triple home run! I have fewer deep crevices, healthy tighter collagen and the gift to myself of 60 minutes to relax with Dr. Artemis’ care.
What does it feel like? a pin-prick for less than a second.
What are the results?
- my brothers and sister all have the deep lines between the eyes and furrows around the mouth that we inherited from our parents. By comparison, I really dont have the same lines that they do even though we are all within years of each other in age.
- less lines around my eyes and mouth despite adding 4 years to my life since I’ve met Dr. Artemis while still boating every summer and playing in the outdoors as much as possible!
- tighter, younger collagen without the red feathery lines on my cheeks
less droopy eye-lids and a more uplifted jowl
- 100% elimination of lines from my mouth to my ears
- friends who have complimented and have also had facial acupuncture with Dr. Artemis — the highest compliment of all!!
- my daughter who took notice after comparing photo’s one holiday and is also working with Dr. Artemis to improve her after-baby hormone skin
- and the most important side-benefit is an appreciation for all things natural that flow through conversations with Dr. Artemis which hopefully makes me a better person on our planet.
If I had only met Dr Artemis when I was 30 or 40, WOW! It is never to early or to late to start!! I would highly recommend Dr. Artemis’ facial acupuncture.